Saturday, May 8, 2010

Kristen Stewart is more ''grungy'' than she looks


Hollywood actresses and ''Twilight'' star Kristen Stewart has admitted she is even more "grungy" in real life than her public persona. The 20-year-old actress, famous for her jeans, T-shirt and trainers style.


She is an extremely casual dresser and rarely puts on glamorous clothes for the cameras, reported Elle magazine online.


"People think I''m grungy now - and I know that I''m being photographed!" she joked during a recent photo shoot. Stewart did admit, however, she enjoys picking out designer clothes when she does succumb to appearing in fashion shoots.


"I''m fine when I''m chilling with my hair and makeup crew - I like choosing what I am going to wear," said Stewart. The actress, who is reportedly in a relationship with her ''Twilight'' co-star Robert Pattinson, also shuns the fame the success of the film has brought her.


"I can''t be by myself, and I like being by myself," she said.
   

Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment