Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lady Gaga admits she dabbles in drugs




Singer Lady Gaga has admitted that she uses Ecstasy.

"My schedule is such that I don`t get very much time to eat. But I certainly don`t have an eating problem. A little MDMA [Ecstasy] once in a while never killed anybody, but I really don`t do drugs."

The singer tells the UK Times Online. "I don`t touch cocaine any more."

Gaga continues saying that, though a cigarette frees her mind, she cares about her voice more, reports US Weekly.

"I don`t smoke. Well, maybe a single cigarette - with whisky - while I`m working, because it just frees my mind a little bit. But I care about my voice. The thrill of my voice being healthy on stage is really special. I take care of myself," she adds.



Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment