Thursday, June 24, 2010

Aruna Shields enjoys kissing Vivek Oberoi





Aruna Shields now speaks about her experience in kissing Vivek Oberoi in her debut venture ‘Prince’. Aruna Shields thinks  that Vivek is a wonderful kisser and she enjoys lip-locking him.

"After doing a hell lot of hopping and jumping off the buildings sequences, it was a relief to stand still and kiss him.

Plus, he's a wonderful kisser," declared British actress Aruna Shields who was in Noida yesterday to promote her Friday release Mr Singh Mrs Mehta. "But the experience of kissing Prashant (her co-star in the flick) wasn't that wonderful as he fancies a stubble.

He was very uncomfortable shooting intimate scenes and finally I had to pitch in with 'much needed help'. Later, he was comfortable," said the bold (and obviously beautiful) Aruna.

Aruna Shields adds, "Posing nude for a scene in the movie wasn't that difficult as I'm very comfortable with my body and when I do a film, I donate my body to the script. The scene has a very artistic approach and has been shot in a very neat manner. I am not scared of controversies."



Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment