Monday, June 7, 2010

When Katrina Kaif touched Manoj Bajpayees feet?



On Thursday night, at the premiere of the film, people could not stop praising Manoj Bajpayees and he was embarrassed when he was called to click pictures with the entre cast and the moment he stepped out, Katrina Kaif came out and touched his feet.


An embarrassed Manoj immediately hugged her and then Arjun and Ranbir lifted him on their shoulders. Katrina told Manoj that ‘aap to superb actor hain’ and Manoj could not stop smiling after that.


Manoj Bajpayee said, “It very embarrassing for me. Katrina herself has performed so well in the film. I told her, ‘Please don’t embarrass me.’ After that both Ranbir and Arjun lifted me on their shoulders. It was a nice gesture from them as it showed the chemistry we all had during the making of the film.”


When asked about the incident with Tabu, he said, “Yes that time Tabu did touch my feet. It is like history is repeating itself. Tabu was such a senior actress at the time. I was shocked and didn’t know what to say.


As far as Raajneeti is concerned, I don’t have words to thank the people who have sent me messages and called me since Thursday night.




Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment