Thursday, June 3, 2010

Why Lady Gaga wears hats ?




Popstar Lady Gaga has now said that her often ridiculous head gear is an attempt to protect herself from the devil. Gaga who reportedly spent USD 5,000 on ghost-busting equipment, likes her hats "the bigger the better" to protect herself from spirits and to keep people away at parties, reported Contactmusic.

"The hat is a nice barrier. The bigger the better.

For me, it keeps the devil away. I always like when I have a hat big enough to keep people away at pretentious parties.

It''s protection," said the ''Bad Romance'' hitmaker. The 23-year-old who has worn a hat shaped like a lobster and a telephone crafted from her hair earlier feels much safer when she is able to hide behind a big accessory and thinks they help her deal with fame better.

"Everything happened so quickly for me. Suddenly the whole world is watching you and you just want to put a giant hat on to protect yourself," she said.

I am exactly who I say I am, and exactly who you say I am," said the singer. Gaga is said to be terrified of the bad energy created by spirits and has bought equipment for her aides to use on tour and sweep the venues before she goes on stage.

The singer is said to have spent a staggering amount on the equipment, which includes electromagnetic field readers.




Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment