Thursday, August 26, 2010

Minissha Lamba to insure her bum




Recently, John Abraham wanted to insure his butt, and now it is Minissha Lamba, who is thinking of securing her piece of flesh.
 
Minissha Lamba who is very satisfied with her body happily says that, she always get compliment for her butt. Even, people in Brazil think that she has a perfect bum. Flying high with all the compliments about her asset, she confirms that she wants to get it insured. She thinks that her butts are a treasure for her and to secure it is the perfect thing she can do.

Minissha Lamba says, “I get compliments for my butt all the time when I’m travelling out of India. People think I’m Brazilian. It’s a fun compliment and I smile about it. Definitely, I would love to get my butt insured. It’s better to treasure what you have.”

Well, what can we say if the beauty has already decided. We can just wish all the luck to the insurance company.

Your Ad Here

2 comments:

  1. BOHAT HI TUM LAJAWAB HO HAMRI AKHE EK PEDKA PATTA HAI JO TUMHE DEKHKA AKHE PYAR SE BAND HO JATI HAI

    ReplyDelete
  2. jio to ase jio ke puri jan nikal jaye

    pyar A se koro jaise ek kora kagaj banjaye

    A si dua karo ki koi bhul na paye

    A se sans bharo ki subha bhi rat ho jaye

    ReplyDelete