Sunday, September 26, 2010

Priyanka Chopra opts for TV over films




Priyanka Chopra's 'Khatron Ke Khiladi' opened to a stupendous response from the audience. The show reportedly managed to get the highest TRPs in the reality show segment when it started. So, does that mean we will see Priyanka in more TV shows and less films?

"I have no plans to do more of TV. 'Khatron Ke Khiladi' was just an experiment for me. I am an actor and I do films," stated the actress who will soon be seen in ANJAANA ANJAANI.

She further added that she had got many TV show offers in the past. "I was offered many TV shows in the past. But I had no interest. Fear Factor is one of my favourtite shows. I just did it to try something different. It needed only 20 days and I could take out that time. I had just finished SAAT KHOON MAAF and I had time before the release of ANJAANA ANJAANI.  So I could do it before I started DON 2."

Meanwhile, Priyanka's ANJAANA ANJAANI.is all set to release on October 1.





Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment