Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Shah Rukh spoils the kids, says Gauri Khan




Gauri Khan in a recent interview,opened up and talked about hubby Shah Rukh Khan and their kids. She said, “His study is one of my favourite rooms. It feels good to see him moving around in that room, or just sitting there and working. It just feels nice to see him at home,”.
.
Talking about SRK’s need for privacy, Gauri said, “That’s his space, and I don’t interfere there at all. He can do anything that his heart pleases there (Shah Rukh calls this room his kennel!).”

The down-to-earth Gauri said that it doesn’t feel too great to be a superstar’s wife. “Don’t ask me how it feels to be a superstar’s wife. It doesn’t feel anything different. I can’t keep on praising him all the time. That would be so boring.”

When asked whether she would go for a career in films, Gauri said, “I don’t think so. I did the ad because I felt like it. But Bollywood? I am too old for it. I would’ve considered Bollywood if I had been a little younger. At this age, it’s completely ruled out. Being in front of the camera is a lot of hard work, and I’m not cut-out for it. I was so tired doing the commercial that I slept for two days after that.”

Gauri also revealed that SRK is very easy on the kids. “Oh! He spoils them. I am the stricter of the two,” she said.






Your Ad Here

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
SEO Services

No comments:

Post a Comment