Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Kim Kardashian wanted to look like sister Kourtney



 Kim Kardashian may be envied for her good looks and curvaceous body but the reality TV star used to wish she looked more like her sister Kourtney. The 30-year-old socialite is proud of her figure, but she grew up wishing she was as petite as her sister.

"Kourtney and I are around the same age but I developed quicker and was curvier than her. There was never any weird competition, but there was just me wishing I looked a bit more like Kourtney," said Kim.

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star has had a busy few days as she celebrated reaching the landmark age on Thursday with numerous parties, celebrations and evenings out with pals. However, Kim has vowed her life will change now she has hit 30, and she has promised never to pose nude again like she did in a recent bare-all shoot for W magazine.

"I'm too old for that now. I wanted to get it all out of my system before I turned 30," said Kim.
"I don't know who Shweta Tiwari is, but as far as Raja Chaudhary is concerned, I have forgiven him," said Dolly.







Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment