Wednesday, November 17, 2010

“I wouldn’t mind doing the household chores" : Pamela Anderson



 Pamela Anderson finally entered the most watched reality show COLORS Bigg Boss Season 4 on late Tuesday night like an Indian beauty . Pamela's surprise entry in the house mesmerized the housemates with her Indian avatar.

A warm 'Namaste' from Pamela put a huge smile on the housemates who were already in awe of her! Pam met each housemate and also introduced herself to them. Since it was her first day in the house, Bigg Boss allowed Pam to move to her room to rest.

While the house is awake in the next morning, all eyes await to catch a glimpse of Pam. Pam who showed off her Indian side, this time she manages to show off her sexy side ala wearing a bright orange Sarong. From Sari to Sarong.

In spite of being in the house for a day, Pamela is busy getting to know who her housemates are and also trying her best to help them in their routine activity.

Pamela Anderson explains why she accepted this one, she adds, “It’ll be a fun experience. It’s one of thosesilly fun things I did for money, because I do have to pay taxes back home,” she laughs, “but the biggest draw here was getting a chance to come to India and give out a message, as I’ll be talking about the concept of water conservation and other issues with the other house guests.”

So what are the shows she enjoys on TV? “Shows like Baywatch. I miss that.” Calling Baywatch her “lucky break” she rues, “It’s been kind of downhill after that, but I’m not embarrassed about anything I’ve done,” she says with a wry smile.

She’s quick to change the topic to the show’s host. “I’m sure I’ve seen Salman Khan’s films, but don’t think will be able to identify him without help,” she laughs. Though she won’t be expected to do any work while in the house, she’s quick to clarify.

“I wouldn’t mind doing the household chores at all. I do housework all the time. In fact, I’m hoping I’ll get to learn how to prepare the Indian naan.”






Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment