Thursday, November 25, 2010

Jessica Simpson’s Engagement Ring in A Shoe



Jessica Simpson has found true love but rumor has been swirling that she pays for everything between them even her own engagement ring. Jessica said her fiance Eric Johnson hid the engagement ring in one of her shoes at her house. And the proposal was planned three weeks before he actually popped the question.

Simpson explained to Jimmy Fallon during Tuesday appearance on his show, Eric, 31, was in cahoots with Jess’ parents Joe and Tina and her little sister Ashlee Simpson-Wentz about the impending moment.

She added, “He had talked to my dad, he had talked to my mom, he even talked to my sister. Everybody knew but me!”

When he finally popped the question, “It was at my house,” Simpson said. “It was romantic that he actually asked me at my house, because that’s my little safe haven.”




Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment