Friday, March 18, 2011

Demi Lovato's New Tattoos for Her Fans


Demi Lovato Explains The Meaning Behind Her New Tattoo

 Demi Lovato got inked! The 18-year-old revealed her new tattoos in a video posted to cambio.com Tuesday, reports People.

The tattoos, Lovato explains, are in honor of her fans and supporters. Her left wrist reads "Stay" and her right wrist says "Strong," with a small heart that represents the love she felt while she was in treatment for "emotional and physical issues" last year.

"I wanted to thank my fans in a way I know can never be forgotten," Lavato explains in the video. "I wanted to show you guys that I will never forget the support that you ... gave me, and I will look at it every day and remember you ... and be completely thankful for you. Just thought you guys should know that. I love you."

The Disney starlet also took to Twitter on Tuesday night, posting her first message since October. "Guess who's baaaaaaaack...!!!!!!!" she wrote. "I love you guys SO MUCH ... this support is UNBELIEVABLE!! I'm tearing up I'm so thankful..."




Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment