Monday, March 28, 2011

Johnny Depp uses fart machine to play pranks


 Johnny Depp’s co-star Penelope Cruz has revealed that the Hollywood funnyman used a fart machine to play pranks on the film crew.

Penelope Cruz first learned of the movie hunk’s playful tendencies when they filmed drug drama ‘Blow’ together in 2001.

And she learned Depp was still up to his old tricks when she joined him onset for the fourth installment of the Disney franchise.

“When I met him 10 years ago he had a plastic one (fart machine) and now, 10 years later, he has one with a remote control… He fooled me once when we were doing ‘Blow’,” the Daily Express quoted Cruz as saying.

“When I was doing a very dramatic close up and he kept making that sound with the machine and I kept saying (to myself), ‘Who is it, is it the sound guy?’ And I remember just thinking, ‘I hope they are not thinking it’s me.’ And Johnny was there with a straight face.”

“And now he is doing it to (producer) Jerry Bruckheimer and Rob Marshall, the director, and to everybody!,” she added.




Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment