Sunday, March 20, 2011

Robert Pattinson Denies Meeting with Justin Bieber


Robert Pattinson has refuted comments from Justin Bieber, which leaves us wondering what star we can truly believe!

Robert, 24, was asked in a March 18 MTV segment about an interview Justin gave saying he had spoken about haircare and girls with Robert Pattinson.

“One day Robert Pattinson came up to me at a party and said, ‘For whatever reason, people love our hair and it’s always a great ice-breaker with girls,’” Justin had told The People. “He is like, ‘Hey my name’s Robert. Want to touch my hair?’ I thought he was joking, but it really works.”

“I’ve never met this guy,” Rob said. “I saw that as well. I was like, ‘You’re really famous man — what are you doing?’ You don’t need to use me to make up stories!” Pattinson said about Bieber.

Pattinson went on to say that he does however like Bieber’s hair, and stated that although he would not cut his hair to be like the Canadian popstar, he would consider sporting a “Bieber hat”.





Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment