Saturday, April 30, 2011

Emma Watson Didn’t Drop Out Of Brown Due To Bullying



Emma Watson wants to clear the air and tell all her fans she didn’t leave Brown due to bullying. Earlier this month, a few rumors surfaced saying Watson was no longer interested in studying there because her classmates were incredibly cruel to her. While sitting in class, the reportedly taunted her about Harry Potter.

Well, Watson would like us all to know those stories are all rubbish. She released the following statement:

“I felt the need to let you all know the reason I took a semester off from Brown had nothing to do with bullying as the media have been suggesting recently. I have never been bullied in my life and certainly never at Brown. I hope you all liked the new Harry Potter trailer. I am off to Pittsbugh soon to start The Perks of being a Wallflower.”



Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment