Sunday, April 17, 2011

Paris Hilton Promises To Show Real Self



Paris Hilton‘s new reality show on Oxygen airs this summer and Paris Hilton promises audiences it won’t disappoint. In fact, she says every other reality show venture she’s taped has been her playing a “character” but this time its the real Paris.

She told reporters yesterday,“On ‘The Simple Life’, I was playing a character. Now people will get to see my real world, my friends, my house, my business,” Hilton said on Friday. “I would never have done a show like this five, ten years ago. I wasn’t really comfortable with myself. I have been through so much. I have nothing to hide. It’s like, what else can happen? I was ready to show myself.”

‘The World According To Paris,’ which airs on Oxygen in June, features none other than Brooke Mueller, Charlie Sheen’s wacky ex! Apparently the two are good friends.


 
Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment