Sunday, April 10, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens Wants More Tattoos



Vanessa Hudgens says she’s just getting started on body art and Hudgens is obsessed with it recently. Hudgens is planning to get more tattoos; this time she’s getting inked with her mom.

“I will hopefully get more tattoos,” the Sucker Punch actress tells PEOPLE on Wednesday at the West Hollywood release party of he BFF Ashley Tisdale’s DVD, “Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure.” “I’m very obsessed recently. I still only have one, but I’m waiting for one of my friends to go get one so that I can come with, and bring my mom and my best friend.”

Vanessa Hudgens adds,“My sister is on her way for a piercing, and me and my mom are going to do the tattoos”

I don’t have any ink but I have no objection to it. The only thing is we hope Vanessa Hudgens thinks it over before doing it because it really isn’t like a haircut which grows back.

 
Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment