Monday, May 30, 2011

Khloe Kardashian Does Battle With Her Cellulite


Khloe Kardashian is taking her infertility woes to a different direction by taking up the challenge against her cellulite in the hopes that less fat = greater chances of a baby. She’s joining Nivea’s ‘Goodbye Cellulite, Hello Bikini! Challenge’ on the family’s reality show. Won’t Lamar Odom be proud!

According to Hollywood celebrity websites, Khloe‘s going to be endorsing Nivea’s expert workout videos, skin firming products, and…get this…an interactive bikini adviser to get viewers and Kardashian fans ready for the beach this summer.

“I love to be an advocate for anything that helps empower women and give confidence to them especially when I can relate to something as sensitive as cellulite. My weight is always going up and down, I’m always fighting that and I feel that no matter what I do, I never look good enough to everybody else,”



Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment