Friday, July 1, 2011

Emma Watson dishes about her first crush on Harry Porter


Harry Porter actress, Emma Watson, who covers Seventeen magazine's August issue, talks about her first crush and dating woes.

Watson has revealed that her first crush was her Harry Potter co-star Tom Felton, with who she worked in the first two Potter movies. In the wizard movie franchise, Watson has played Hermione Granger and Felton played the negative role of Draco Malfoy.

"For the first two movies I had a huge crush on Tom Felton. He was my first crush," Watson told the magazine. And Watson has been open about her feelings about Felton. "He totally knows. We talked about it, we still laugh about it. We are really good friends now, and that's cool," she added.

When it comes to dating Watson prefers to keep it simple which often doesn't work out. "I'm a terrible game player. I'm so impatient'“ it's one of my worst traits!" she explained. "If I want to see someone, I want to see them, and if I don't, then I don't. My friends are always telling me I have to play hard to get because I'll pretty much say to a guy, 'I like you'“ let's go hang out.' But my friends are like, 'You can't do that! You have to string this guy along.' And I'm just like, 'No! I won't! I just want to go on the date!' It's a nightmare'“ I definitely haven't figured it out yet."


Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment