Thursday, August 25, 2011

Shahid Kapur messes with SRK, Salman


Shahid Kapoor claims himself to be at the threshold of his career and believes that he has a long way to go. He categorizes himself among the latest talents in Bollywood, while he considers Khans’ to be veterans, who are on the verge of their retirement.

On asking about being in the tinsel town for so many years, does he still compare himself with the reigning super Khans’, he quickly replies, “I think I’m at the starting line and Khans have already crossed the finishing one. So, I really find no reason to draw comparisons with veterans like SRK or Salman.”

“If my career has to be compared with anyone, it is the new generation of talent like Ranbir Kapoor and Imran Khan. I sense a certain amount of competition with them,” he adds.

Shahid also had a take on Khans’ sporting moustache in films. “I think one and all have looked their best while carrying a moustache look. And, I hope I too succeed in creating ripples,” he concludes.

Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment