Saturday, November 19, 2011

Selena Gomez: Justin Bieber Hates That My Romantic Gestures Don’t Get Publicized


 Selena Gomez recently revealed that Justin Bieber hates that her romantic gestures don’t get publicized, while his are always splashed all over celebrity gossip websites.

Aaww. Justin wants everyone else to know how sweet Selena is, too. Isn’t that adorable?

Justin Bieber is undoubtedly one of the most romantic boyfriends out there. After all, we’ve all read about the amazingly sweet things he likes to do for his girlfriend Selena, like the time he shut down Staples Center so they could watch a private showing of “Titanic” together, or even that time he ditched Kim Kardashian’s high-profile wedding just so he could watch Selena’s concert.

Bottom line is, the guy’s a total sweetie! But what about Selena?

During the actress-turned-singer’s recent appearance on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” Ellen asked her the same thing. The talk show host said, “He [Justin] seems to be the romantic one, but I would assume you also have a part in some of that too… What do you do?”

Selena replied, “My favorite is that mine don’t get out, that’s my favorite. Because obviously, that’s very sweet, but I like to do things that are a little bit different.”

She added, “He [Justin] always gets mad because everything he does always gets out and he’s like, ‘How come nobody knows what you do?’ And I’m like, ‘I don’t know. I’m just sayin’ — I’m good that way.’”




Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment