Friday, May 11, 2012

Vidya admits she is in love with Siddharth


  Vidya Balan the National Award winner for best actress is reportedly very happy these days because along with her professional life, her personal life is also going great guns.

The ‘Dirty Picture’ actress who has been hiding her relationship with UTV head honcho Siddharth Roy Kapur has finally come open about her link-ups with Siddharth.  She admits that she is having an affair with Siddharth.

Recently, she was seen with her beau at the National award event. "I will admit that I am dating him but not beyond that. I don't have any plans yet and there is no engagement ring yet. It's a while away and I am in no hurry. But it's on my mind and there is a plan at some point," Vidya told the media.

The 34 year old actress is recently appointed as a Bollywood Ambassador of Victoria and she is in Melbourne to promote the Indian Film Festival commencing from June 11.

When Vidya Balan was asked about Rakhi Sawant stepping into the character of Silk in the Bengali version, she said, Vidya said, "I did my best and I am sure if she (Rakhi) brings her own originality to the portrayal of Silk, it will be great and I will be more than happy to watch her."


Loading

No comments:

Post a Comment