Thursday, July 26, 2012

Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson Breakup


 Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson who made a great (was supposed) couple is all now in bad terms with each other as Kristen Stewart was seen with father of 2 and the director of the movie Snow White and the Huntsman, Rupert Sanders.

The juicy part of the cheating on  Robert Pattinson is that, the director's wife Liberty Ross has played mother of  Kristen Stewart in the movie.  One of the witness who saw Kristen Stewart &  Rupert Sanders in a car stated that “Kristen was sitting with her back up against the driver’s-side window and this guy was kissing her entire body.”

Kristen Stewart's Confession,"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected.

"This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."
 
Your Ad Here


Loading

No comments:

Post a Comment