Friday, September 28, 2012

Mallika Sherawat will never get Married


Mallika Sherwat who is looking forward to the release of her forthcoming film "Kismet Love Paisa Dilli" revealed that she would not get married ever in life. The 35-year-old Bollywood actress does not want to lose her fan following by marrying someone. She also stated stated explicitly that marriage is an outdated idea for her.

“I don't think I will ever get married. I say so because I feel it is outdated, marriage is outdated. I am loving being single. Why would I sacrifice the love and devotion of so many fans,” Mallika Sherawat, who strangely hasn’t been linked with men in Hindi film industry, is quoted as saying.

Though every girl has some image of the man she wants to get married to, Mallika said she’s had no such fancies.

“I have never really thought of what kind of a man I am looking for. I am busy right now doing films here and abroad, travelling and enjoying life,” she said.

Recently rumor mills are agog with speculations that Mallika Sherawat is getting closer to Hollywood actor Antonio Banderas. The flurry of rumours also have Mallika accepting an invite from Antonio to visit him in Spain, as well as in Paris.  When asked about the issue, the Hisss star said, "There is no comment on that. I don't know why (so much mileage) and I really don't want to comment on that."

Mallika is quite excited about her upcoming Hindi film Kismat Love Paisa Dilli, where she will be seen opposite actor Vivek Oberoi. A romantic comic thriller, the film is directed by Sanjay Khanduri of Ek Chalis Ki Last Local fame and will hit the screens on October 5.

"I play the role of Lovina, a girl-next-door. She is a no nonsense, strong-headed girl...very regular kind of a Delhi girl. The acting came to me naturally," Mallika Sherawat said.

 
Your Ad Here


Loading

No comments:

Post a Comment