Monday, September 6, 2010

Emraan Hashmi says he will never kiss a guy




Bollywood actor Emraan Hashmi about his serial kisser tag and he seems totally unperturbed by it. “I am used to the tag by now. I have broken the no kissing pact after marriage because I think my audience likes me that way. I don’t have a choice, really!” 
 
Ask him if he would be comfortable with kissing somebody from the same sex and pat comes the reply, “No, I would not be comfortable so probably I wouldn’t be taking up an offer like that. I have nothing against homosexuals but I wouldn’t be comfortable playing one on-screen.”

Emraan is now back with a new film in which he plays a liar and fraud.

The film has been entirely shot in Australia barring a few scenes being shot in Mumbai. “The film deals with the serious issue of racism, something that has been happening with Indians in Australia. Though it is a serious film, it has an underlying message that will make you vouch for your country,” the actor says emphatically.

Emraan also has movies like Madhur Bhandarkar’s Dil Toh Bacha Hai Ji followed by Dibakar Baneerjee’s next film in his kitty apart from Mohit Suri’s Murder 2. Though he doesn’t rule out the possibilities of him working with Mallika Sherawat. “I don’t know as yet if Mallika is going to a part of the film. The script is almost ready and we willwork outthe details soon.”





Your Ad Here

Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
SEO Services

No comments:

Post a Comment