Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Priyanka doesn't endorse Kareena's views



Priyanka Chopra doesn't concur with Kareena Kapoor's size zero ideology. Priyanka was the showstopper for Manish Malhotra's fashion show at DHL's 3rd Rock Fashion Fiesta.
 
When asked what she thought about the size zero funda, she said, "I'm not the (size) zero kinds. I can't be zero.  I think Indian girls are always meant to be curvaceous. And I was born like that."

Manish is the costume designer for ANJAANA ANJAANI. "All the outfits that you saw on the ramp were worn in the film. Looking at the models, I was remembering all the scenes from the film in which we wore them. Even the ghagra choli, jacket and sneakers that I'm wearing now are from a scene in the film in which I'm running and have to reach somewhere," said the vivacious actress.

Priyanka had butterflies in her stomach before she walked the ramp. "I was extremely nervous. Ramp is something else only.  Everyone was guiding me about it. But we had a ball on the ramp."

ANJAANA ANJAANI, which also stars Ranbir Kapoor releases on October 1.



Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment