Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Kim Kardashian Drinks sister’s Breast Milk




Kim Kardashian  drank her sister Kourtney’s breast milk! Khloe tried it so she tried convincing Kim that it’s good and sweet. Ewww! Sorry!

‘It’s sweet, it’s good,’ said Khloe Kardashian, who had previously tasted the liquid. ‘If Mason can drink it, I can drink it baby.’

‘Seriously, my breast milk tastes like vanilla soy milk,’ Kourtney encouraged, before Kim tried it.

Kim took a small sip and grinned with delight. ‘

Welcome to the fit club baby,’ Khloe said.

The hilarious breast milk scenes were shown on the sisters’ reality TV show, Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

It’s a bit weird, isn’t it?  I would never try my sister’s breast milk or vice versa then again I don’t have a sister… but if I did.

Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment