Monday, February 21, 2011

Miley Cyrus Wins Leadership Award



Miley Cyrus wins a leadership award. Miley Cyrus was chosen by a group of teenagers as the recipient of the Global Action Youth Leadership Award. Miley is the first ever recipient of the award.

Miley Cyrus accepted the award over the weekend. Hilary Duff was the hostess of the evening and got to present the award to her personally.

She said at the event: “I got to tell you that I never thought I would get an award from Hillary Duff. This is like a dream come true to me. She inspired me.

“I want [kids] to do something they love. Not something that seems like a chore because someone tells them that’s the right thing to do or what their parents want or what’s important to people around them, but what’s in their heart.”

That’s interesting, considering what Miley Cyrus has been through lately. Hilary didn’t seem to get in trouble like Miley has been lately.




Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment