Sunday, February 20, 2011

Jennifer Aniston Sells BEVERLY HILLS Home FOR $42 Million



Jennifer Aniston sells her $42 million mansion in Beverly Hills so she can “simplify” her life. Aniston bought the home in 2006 and spent close to two years completely renovating it, until in early 2009 she finally moved back into the new and improved mansion. A short two years later, she’s decided to pack up and abandon the house.

Why? Well, she had problems sleeping and thinks she needs to “simplify” her life. Oh, the problems these stars have!

“I couldn’t sleep and I sort of had one of those moments where I went, I really need to simplify. My life needs to be simplified and clear out the clutter. And along with that thought came, ‘I should sell my house.’ … I had the realization that this is just too much for me. I’m not this person. I don’t know, I’m looking for little spots in New York City to go back home,” she said. “There are all sorts of things that are going to be happening in the near future so I’m excited. I don’t know what they are, but that’s the fun part.”




Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment