Sunday, September 18, 2011

Brad Pitt Doesn’t Believe In Religion


Brad Pitt, hunky hearthrob and the other A-list half of Brangelina, says he doesn’t believe in religion. Not even in Scientology, which a lot of celebrities have been embracing. So what’s up with this guy? Is he an atheist now? And that’s what he teaches all his six children?

Celebrity news recently learned Brad wasn’t always this way. We’re guessing the rigors of the world have taken a toll on the “Tree of Life” star that he doesn’t believe much in spirituality anymore. More’s the pity…

“I grew up Baptist, and then the family switched over to more of an evangelical movement, probably right around the time I was in late high school,”

Brad relates,“There’s a point where you’re un-tethered from the beliefs of your childhood. That point came for me when it was finally clear my religion didn’t work for me.”

“My religion was telling me what not to do – what not to even think about doing. Those are the things I would try, because that was my nature. I had to experience things to know what would work for me – say, something as simple as premarital sex. I can figure out what works or doesn’t work. I will know. You say that something is wrong for me to do? Well, I know it’s not wrong because I just did it.”


Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment