Friday, June 15, 2012

Madhuri Dixit looking for a new home


 Madhuri Dixit and her family are back in India and now the diva is looking for a new and bigger space for her family. She is looking for a better and bigger space in Suburbs. She has also checked out apartments in Versova where many of her Bollywood friends reside.

“Madhuri was spotted checking out a home in a multi-storied building in Versova. The building has several Bollywood folk residing in the same complex”, informs a source.

Says Madhuri, “Ever since I returned to Mumbai, it has been on my mind. I have just been looking at some places but nothing has been finalised. House hunting is a long process. At the moment I am thinking and if there is something feasible, I just have a look.”

Madhuri’s two sons Ryan and Arin are growing up and the actress feels the need of a bigger space. . She adds, “I have just made a beginning, let’s see where it leads to.” Madhuri presently resides at Juhu.

Madhuri is gearing up to judge the new season of dance reality show, ‘Jhalak Dikhla Jaa’ and she has also signed two films, ‘Vishal Bharadwaj’s ‘Dekh Ishqiya’ and Gulab Gang



Your Ad Here


Loading

No comments:

Post a Comment