Monday, September 3, 2012

Emraan and Esha kiss for 20 minute in Raaz 3


 Serial kisser Emraan Hashmi has done it again. He stick to his tag of serial kisser and kissed his two co-stars Esha Gupta and Bipasha Basu in the upcoming horror thriller ‘Raaz 3’.

The kiss is very much talked about because of its length. Esha and Emraan’s kiss is the longest smooching scene in Bollywood. The duo kissed for 20 minute.

Prior to this kiss, Emraan and Soha Ali Khan in ‘Tum Mile’ was said to be his longest on-screen smooch. Mahesh Bhatt says, “Emraan’s kissing scene is the icing on the cake that we offer in the film to all his fans. I would call this a marathon kiss.”

Esha Gupta who has debuted with Emraan Hashmi in ‘Jannat 2’ has smooched Emraan before and the actress said that she never felt nervous while kissing her co-star Emraan Hashmi.  When asked about Emraan, Esha said that she is lucky working opposite him again, she says, “I am lucky that I am working with Emraan again as it gives me experience and comfort. I became an Emraan Hashmi fan after Zeher. I remember, I wasn’t allowed to go to theatres, so I saw that film at home. That time I realized that he is a good actor. For me it was always Emraan Hashmi, the actor.”

Talking about kissing scenes in the B-town movies, she further explained, “Now, almost everyone kisses in a film. We have seen Deepika and Saif, Ranbir and Nargis. Kissing is not such a big deal, but its just Emraan, who has got the tag of serial kisser. I was not at all nervous while kissing him. We treated those scenes just like any other scene.”

‘Raaz 3’ is a horror flick which speaks about the ups and downs of a successful actress and how she adopted black magic to regain her lost glory.


Your Ad Here


Loading

No comments:

Post a Comment