Saturday, July 27, 2013

Reena Roy set to return after 13 yrs



 Reena Roy is all set to make a comeback after 13 long years not in a Bollywood film but in a Bengali movie apposite Vinod Khanna.  She will be seen in Agnidev Chatterjee’s untitled Bengali movie.

 “I have cast Reena and Vinod in my film,” Agnidev, was quoted as telling a Mumbai tabloid. Reena Roy was last seen in 2000 in J.P Dutta’s ‘Refugee’. When contacted, Agnidev said, "You've caught me at the wrong time. I am very busy shooting. Can you please call me later? But yes, I have cast Reena and Vinod in my film."

Agnidev Chatterjee is known to make bold and controversial films similar to the line of late filmmaker Rituparno Ghosh. He made controversial movies based on Park Street rape case and Maharastra education scam. He has cast Reena Roy in his forthcoming film in a pivotal role based on only real-life case of pardon by an Indian Governor; a power explained in Article 161 of the Indian Constitution.

The film will also feature Rituparna Sengupta and Karron Mallik in important roles.


Your Ad Here


Loading

No comments:

Post a Comment