Saturday, January 15, 2011

Aamir Khan is upset over lovemaking scene



Aamir Khan is upset with Kiran Rao as because the lovemaking scene in Kiran Rao's directorial debut was cut short by the director. And Aamir has chosen to speak about the same.

Aamir is seen in an intimate sequence with a female co-star. As the movie is about four people and their intertwined relationships, Kiran chose to show intimacy more through the emotional connection between the characters.

In a recent interview, Aamir pointed out the disappointment he faced when his lovemaking scene was cut short by the director. Says Aamir, 'When I read the script of DHOBI GHAT, I spotted a sequence where I was to do a love making scene. So, I was pretty excited about the same. Finally, when we started filming the said sequence,the lovemaking was over before I could realise it,' chuckles Aamir.



Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment