Saturday, January 1, 2011

Karisma Kapoor’s hot avatar as cover page




Karisma Kapoor is grabbing attention for by gracing the cover page of Harper Bazaar’s January-February 2011 issue. The actress in a very stylish look on the cover page has transformed herself for the magazine's special shoot.


The magazine also carries an interview of Karisma where she reveals details about her comeback plans in Bollywood, fitness and diet mantra, style and living between Mumbai and Delhi.


"Honestly, that's absolutely not true. I love Delhi. I think it's a wonderful city. I've been in and out of Delhi for so long now and I've made two-three good friends too. And the food in Delhi ¦ You can't beat the food there."


"I wouldn't like to answer any personal questions ¦ But it's up and down [between Delhi and Mumbai]. Today, it's fun to have a busy life in that sense, go up and down. The modern couple and modern life today are all about jetsetting."

Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment