Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kim Kardashian's Song Battles Paris Hilton Album



Kim Kardashian, in releasing her song today, admits she never sung before. Unlike other reality TV stars that have played the part of “oh, I have a great voice”, Kardashian admits her insecurity and this task was difficult.

“It’s only normal for me to be nervous. I’m human, I never sang before” Kim says. “This was definitely something I don’t do, so for me to step outside my comfort zone to do this … is like a really big deal.”

But come this spring, could we see Kim vs. Paris battling the iTunes charts? As Kim Kardashian releases one song today, Paris Hilton is releasing a whole album this spring, she previously told news.

While Kim admits to news “this was just a fun new experience”.

Kim Kardashian Jam Official New Song


Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment