Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Success is the best revenge: Katie Price



Former model Katie Price feels ‘success is the best way to take revenge’.

‘I’m very ambitious. And success is the best revenge. Everyone who said, ‘You can’t do this, you won’t do this. Ha ha you’ll be finished,’ contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.

The 33-year-old has her own reality TV show, a range of equestrian wear, several books and MP3 player accessories.

‘It’s not about money at all. I just love it. I’ll carry on until people get bored. It can only end when people don’t want it,’ she added.

The model who has three children, however, admits she cannot name all of the books that she has released.

‘Do you know how many books I’ve got out? I’ve got 40. I’ve got pony stories, I’ve got mermaids. From young ages to, well, women. I can’t sit here and name them all, because I don’t know all their names,’ she said.
Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment