Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Poonam Pandey Will Gift Bikini To The Winner Of Twitter Contest


 Poonam Pandey, who will be making her acting debut with bold movie Nasha, seems to have come up with a new way to connect with her fans.

It seems that Ms. Pandey has decided to gift a bikini, that she will be seen wearing in the movie, to the winner of a contest on Twitter! Ahead of February 14, a day which is celebrated as the Valentine's Day, Poonam has launched a contest through her twitter handle @ipoonampandey under the hashtag #grabNASHAbikini. Pandey revealed that the fan, who comes up with the best tweet, will be gifted her 'Nasha' bikini.

Pandey confirmed the news and said, “I love my fans very much and I wanted to make this Valentine's Day special for them. One lucky winner will have the bikini suit that I wore in the film, Nasha, as a gift of love from me.”



Your Ad Here


Loading

No comments:

Post a Comment