Thursday, February 14, 2013

Veena Malik's HOT scenes in Kannada Dirty Picture


 Veena Malik is busy shooting for the Kannada version of Vidya Balan’s 'The Dirty Picture'. The model cum actress had put on a lot of weight for her role in the film but now she is gearing up to flaunt her best body ever in her upcoming movie 'The City That Never Sleeps'.


When has worked hard for her look her Silk Smitha look but is having a tough time losing weight for her next flick ‘Supermodel’ and ‘The City Never Sleeps’. Commenting on the same, she says, “First, I had to gain weight for my Kannada “Silk Sakkath Maga” movie. Now I’ve to get into even better shape for ‘The City that Never Sleeps’ and ‘Supermodel'.

For the last one year that’s all I seem to be doing. I am very happy to back in my shape. It’s difficult task to gain weight and after lose it but it is required for my role as I had to look real and I am fine with that. Because it’s important for me to play the character”.

Veena has also worked on her weight for films like ‘Zindagi 50:50’ where she is playing a prostitute and ‘Mumbai 125 Kms’ where she is playing a ghost.



Your Ad Here


Loading

No comments:

Post a Comment