Saturday, June 19, 2010

Britney Spears invites Hollywood starlets To Latest Party





Britney Spears is having a party in her home. Little sister Jamie, Paris and Nicole, Lindsay Lohan
and Christina Aguilera will be there. Also Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus and Hayden and Selena and Dakota will be there.

There will, however, be no drinking, smoking, drugs, or sex at this event and
all of the Hollywood starlets, royalty, and pop tarts will be present.

You see, it's not your regular kind of Hollywood party. Instead, Britney will be hosting a traditional Tupperware party.

Said Spears, "I'm not allowed to see my kids or nothing, so I was kind of missing their noise and smells and screaming. Then someone showed me that you can burp the Tupperware. It makes the same sound as a baby that finished a bottle, but without the spit on your shoulder. It also doesn't mess diapers or puke all over you or spit out the baby food."

"It is also dishwasher safe and can be stored in cabinets and comes in a variety of designer colors. If it breaks, it has a warranty and you don't have to get charged with any kind of abuse or go to court."

"I'm gonna make sure all my friends know that having Tupperware is better than having a baby."

"I wish I knew about this stuff three or four years ago!"


Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment