Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Trisha Krishnan's Big Entery in Bollywood





Trisha Krishnan the south Indian actress is soon to make her big Bollywood debut along with  Akshay Kumar in the comic riot Priyadarshan's KHATTA MEETHA.

Trisha Krishna who already has 35 odd films to her credit is at the top of her game down south and after patiently waiting for the right Bollywood break settled on Priyadarshan's KHATTA MEETHA - the story of a common man caught in an uncommon situation.

Trisha says, "I made my debut in the south with Priyadarshan and now will be making my Bollywood debut with him as well. We were in talks for quite a while now and he thought KHATTA MEETHA would be the most apt movie for me to make my Bollywood debut."

Apart from working with one of the best comic directors in the industry Trisha also stars opposite Akshay Kumar in her debut. Says a gushing Trisha "Akshay Kumar is my producer and my hero."

The industry is already abuzz with news of this gorgeous lass who is a powerhouse of talent proof of which are the awards she's managed to bag down south.




Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment