Saturday, June 19, 2010

Megan Fox denies second engagement


                       click to enlearge


Hollywood star Megan Fox had denied reports of a second engagement to long-time boyfriend Brian Austin Green. The 24-year-old actress was bewildered to read about her second engagement with Green, E!Online reported.

"We''ve been engaged for four years, so I don''t know why the story is breaking now like it''s new," the actress said. "But I''m happy to still be engaged and still be with him," Fox added.

Asked about report mentioning she lost her engagement ring, the ''Transformers'' star said, "I don''t know where it came from, but someone made a lot of money for lying about a lot of things." The actress may be happy in her relationship but wedding is not something that features in her list of priorities.

"It''s going to be years! I''m going to be 44 when I get married!," said Fox.


Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment