Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cameron Diaz admits she can be attracted to women




Hollywood superstar Cameron Diaz admits she can be attracted to women. The ''Knight and Day'' actress, who has previously dated Justin Timberlake and John Mayer and has most recently been romantically linked to baseball star Alex Rodriguez, believes sexuality is difficult to define, and thinks it is massively different to love, Contactmusic reported.

"Sexuality and love can be different things. I can be attracted to a woman sexually, but it doesn''t mean I want to be in love with a woman.

If I''m going to be with a woman sexually, it doesn''t mean I''m a lesbian. We put these restraints and definitions on people, but it''s hard to define," Diaz said.

The 37-year-old blonde beauty also quashed speculation she is in a relationship with sportsman Alex, insisting she is currently happy to be single for the first time in her life. "No, no, no.

I''ve been in relationships since I was 16 years old. In the past three years I''ve made a conscious decision not to be in a relationship for as long as I want," Diaz said.

"I''ve stayed away from all the traps out there for me to just fall into something that will potentially lead me down the same road.

I want to have a relationship with myself right now," she added.

However, the actress admitted she is open to being asked out by anyone but thinks men are intimidated by her. "I never shut down any man who''s willing to ask me out unless he''s a total douche bag.

It takes a lot for a guy to ask out a girl like me - not because I think I''m super-special or anything. It''s just that I think men are intimidated, and it''s a lot to get involved with.

It''s not uncomplicated," she said.


Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment