Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ameesha Petal praises Ashmit for 'Bigg Boss' handling



Bollywood actress Ameesha Patel praises  her younger brother Ashmit in the 'Bigg Boss' house and was recently the target of Dolly Bindra's  nasty comments has handled the situation in a very mature and intiligent manner.

'I think he has done a good job, he has been very honest about everything and of course you have those nasty people who always try to create controversies; but I think my brother has handled it in a very mature way,' Ameesha told.

Ameesha also very sportingly tagged her brother as the 'hot eye-candy' of the 'Bigg Boss' house, who has been romantically linked to TV actress Sara khan and Pakistani actress Veena Mallik.

'I think he has got the right combination of being a friend and a flirt to everybody inside and I think it is great. I hear it often from other's that your brother is the only hot person and eye-candy in the house.

'Girls better chase him because if he is not flirting back then there is something wrong with him - he is not my brother. And everybody knows it is a show at the end of the day; it is not that he is going to get a bride back home.'







Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment