Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Roberta Mancino Voted Sexiest Woman In Sport




Roberta Mancino tops World’s Hottest Sports Babes! Mancino, the Italian hot skydiver jumps to the top of Men’s Fitness list of World’s Hottest Sports Babes.

The adrenaline-charged skydiving beauty beat out 15 of the sexiest women in sports in Men’s Fitness’ recent poll! The hottie has over 4,000 jumps logged including four in the buff! Oops guess you missed those. Roberta is also the Italian national freestyle champion and the Free Fly Record Holder.

She  said," I have been skydiving since October 2001. I decided to try it after I saw the movie Point Break. My best friend was a skydiver and I convinced him to take me to the drop zone and try it, even though he said I shouldn’t because it was too dangerous."






Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment