Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez get intimate





Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were caught getting intimate on a yacht in the Caribbean.The young singing sensation has remained tight-lipped about his relationship with the actress, who features in show Wizards of Waverly Place.

Justin even recently said he is just “having fun being a teenager”. He claimed there was no romance even though he called Selena an “amazing person”.

But new images have emerged of the duo looking very intimate while together in St Lucia. They appear to show Justin and Selena kissing and cuddling – despite their stance that they are just friends.

Selena Gomez has received several death threats on Twitter. "I'll kill you I swear to GOD!!!!" wrote one fan while another one tweeted "If you are the Girlfriend of Justin I will Kill you I HATE YOU :@!!!"

Some, however, expressed their support. “I’m freaking out inside. But then I realise, he likes her... so I won’t stop him,” iNerdGlasses wrote.


 Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment