Friday, January 7, 2011

Justin Bieber isn's happy with the press



Justin Bieber isn’t too happy with the press lately especially as he continues to get questions about his dating life.

Bieber was reportedly being interviewed by ‘Heat’ magazine when he lost his cool a bit, states Hollyscoop. Bieber did not joke around when asked if he would like to take Cheryl Cole, his celeb crush, on a date: “Well, first of all, it would be illegal cause she’s, like, too old.”

Then, when Bieber was asked about someone closer to his age, Selena Gomez, he stopped giving anything up: “I’m not going to be able to have a personal life if I keep being asked that question. So I’m not answering that question ever again.”

“I think that question is just asked way too much,” Justin told Heat magazine (via DigitalSpy). “I’m not going to be able to have a personal life if I keep being asked that question.

“So I’m not answering that question ever again.”

The 16-year-old pop star, who has recently been linked to Selena Gomez, has so far denied any relationship.



Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment