Friday, March 30, 2012

Arjun Rampal is alcoholic


 Bollywood heartthrob Arjun Rampal was seen with designer Rohit Bal at an event held to announce their association with Chivas in Mumbai yesterday.

Seemed in quite a casual mood, Arjun confessed that he is an alcoholic and started drinking at the age of 21. The dashing actor also divulged a fact that if not an actor he would have been an athelete.

Says the actor, ''The first time I had a drink was at the age of 21, that's quite late. That's because I was training to be an athlete. And I had a wish to run the 400 meter for India but that didn't happen.''

Coming to his future projects, Arjun said, ''I am working in Prakash Jha's CHAKRAVYUH. And the shooting will be starting in probably a week. The shooting will take place at a hillstation. But being a rural area the place won't be havng any network, no internet connection, no access to any sort of technologies. Well, I think I'll have to take some Chivas bottles there in that case.''


Arjun Rampal is alcoholic by glamsham

Your Ad Here


Loading

No comments:

Post a Comment