Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Paoli Dum goes naked for 'Choli Ke Peeche'


For a long time Vikram Bhatt has maintained suspense over the backless girl in the poster of his next flick, ‘Hate Story’. Finally, he unveiled the suspense and the bare girl in the picture shows her face. She is none other than the Bengali bombshell Paoli Dum who created ripples in Bengali cinema for her bare dare act in Bengali movie, ‘Chatrak’.

The girl’s identity in the bold poster of ‘Hate Story’ was kept under wraps for long. Paoli said, “I had no idea that my character and my identity on the poster would be kept a mystery. When the poster featuring my back was released, a lot of people who knew I was doing the film asked me who was on the poster. I just asked them to wait and watch". Now, Paoli is all set to go naked for an international film, ‘Choli Ke Peeche’.

Before ‘Paoli’, ‘Choli Ke Peeche’ was offered to Bong beauties Nadana Sen and Shahana Goswami. But due to nudity both declined the offer.

Paoli spoke her heart out her nudity. She said, “I am a performer and when I bare all, it is only for my job. As an actor, I have no inhibitions; I just play a character. But yes, if I am not comfortable with something, I will not do it.”

Well, the industry has been a hub of bombshells like Sunny Leone, Poonam Pandey.



Your Ad Here


Loading

No comments:

Post a Comment