Monday, August 13, 2012

I still have sex on the beach and go topless in bars, says Lady Gaga


 The ‘Poker Face’ hitmaker still lives her life as a “''free spirit''” and despite the attention her fame attracts she is still able to behave in an 'irresponsible' manner because her friends are so protective.


  “I like to feel a little irresponsible and act like I’m nineteen,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling the new issue of US Vogue magazine. “I’m a complete free spirit, so, even though you don’t see it, I still find time to have sex at night on the beach when no one’s around. Or roll into a bar and get f***ed up and dance with my top off.

“It’s just that no one ever sees that, because I have great real friends who never let me do it when I would get caught,” she added.


Loading

No comments:

Post a Comment